Happy Monday! I’m very excited not just to feature this helpful wedding tool, but that something as innovative and cool as this exists for the mobile/social media-crazed bride and her friends.
Appy Couple is the most comprehensive mobile and web platform for creating your own wedding app, not to mention, the only product that packages DIY Websites, Mobile and Web Albums, Social Networks, and Email Invitations in one place. This tool makes it easy, fun and beautiful to be mobile. Couples start by choosing their design in the Appy Couple design gallery (see some of their awesome templates below) and then they can customize their app, naming it whatever they choose. Since all changes are pushed in real time, couples are able to see their app come to life as they customize. And, they can make as many changes as they want, as often as they like. When the app is ready, a simple prompt on the Appy Couple dashboard sends guests an email invitation to download it—free—from the app stores. Once guests have their app, they are able to access the wedding they’re invited to.
Check out all the cool things Appy Couple offers.
For the Couple:
For the Guest:
Appy Couple is available for iPad,® iPhone,® Android™ and Web and they have graciously given 10 lucky Shaadi Obsession readers an invitation to use this amazing tool! All you have to do is “like” our Facebook page if you haven’t already, and leave a comment here under the Appy Couple post for the free invitation code. The code will be sent to you via e-mail. Remember – only the first 10 posts will receive an invite!
Appy Couple is free to couples until Fall 2012. The app will always be free for wedding guests.
Good morning! Today we have a special feature on Didi’s Wardrobe, a website designed to provide a marketplace for buyers and sellers of new and pre-owned South Asian wear. Finally a way to “borrow and share” Desi clothes and jewelry with people all over the country! The website offers South Asian clothing, jewelry and accessories for women, men and children. Didi’s Wardrobe is the first website dedicated to individuals looking to sell new and gently used Indian and Pakistani wear.
Many South Asians buy expensive Indian clothing and accessories for special occasions, wear them a few times, and then store them in their closets - never to be touched again! Didi’s Wardrobe gives individuals a way to sell previously purchased Indian and Pakistani clothing and jewelry. Didi’s Wardrobe provides a marketplace for both buyers and sellers to complete a transaction that meets each of their needs on a dedicated and secure site.
Here’s a few of the features you’ll find with Didi’s Wardrobe:
- Extensive Inventory - Didi’s Wardrobe has hundreds of Indian outfits and accessories listed for sale. New items will continuously be added. With more saris and kurtas in one place, buyers will be able to find the perfect outfit for any occasion. The website filters its extensive inventory into categories which can be easily searched by users.
- Affordable Prices - On average, buyers will pay 25-75% of the retail price. Didi’s Wardrobe does not charge a posting fee, and only charges a nominal fee to sellers if an item sells. This encourages sellers to price saris and sherwanis at an appropriate and affordable cost to buyers.
- Easy to Sell - Sellers have the opportunity to sell their clothing and accessories by posting an item through a user-friendly interface. Didi’s Wardrobe also offers a comprehensive service of posting and selling items for those individuals that are strapped for time.
- Resell Items - After buyers have enjoyed wearing their Indian clothing or accessories, they have the opportunity to re-post the items on Didi’s Wardrobe for another lucky buyer to use again. The price initially paid will likely end up being a fraction of the cost after reselling the items.
- Seller Reviews - Buyers have the opportunity to provide feedback on their experience by writing a quick review on their seller. This functionality provides the Didi’s Wardrobe community further insight into the quality of each seller. The review system also encourages sellers to be honest and timely with their sales.
Didi’s Wardobe is offering a gift to one lucky winner - a brand new set of beautiful bangles! All you have to do is:
1. “Like” their Facebook page.
2. Register on their site.
Then leave a comment on this post telling us what you find appealing about Didi’s Wardrobe. A random winner will be selected and announced on Monday, January 23rd. Happy posting =)
Hi readers! Thanks for the submissions and sharing your proposal stories with all of us..such special moments! The winner of our Mohini Photography Engagement Shoot Giveaway is DShah313! Congratulations! Enjoy your 2 hour engagement session!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Hi! We have an amazing giveaway today. Mohini Photography is offering a 2-hour engagement session to one lucky couple!
To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is leave a comment below with a short blurb about how/when you got engaged and what drove you to My Shaadi Obsession for wedding inspiration.
A winner will be announced on Monday, October 10th! Here’s some of Mohini’s fabulous work…=D
P.S. - Mohini is Ann Arbor/NYC/Baltimore/Tampa-based ;)
Happy Friday folks - we have an awesome giveaway coming up from Mohini Photography on Monday..check back to find out what it is and how to enter!
Have a great weekend!